Thursday, March 11, 2010

Flex that Money-Saving Muscle with Pilates

Not going to lie, I never really got on the New Year’s resolutions bandwagon. Thus, I have gained weight. Now, with my new Los Angeles deals, it’s time to fix that. I just bought a voucher from SocialBuy.com for $85 for 2 Private or Partner Pilates Sessions at PhysioFit Pilates, which has a $170 value. It’s personalized pilates and pilates is basically the gift from God for getting fit. I did it a lot in college and it really challenged my body and I saw results really fast. Plus, like yoga and other fitness exercises, it can fix your slumping back, help your coordination and ease stress. And I am very stressed. Los Angeles deals like this are great, because it not only saves you money on services, but also motivates you to get up off the couch. I need like ten more Los Angeles deals just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment