Monday, April 12, 2010

Boyfriend Makeover

If you're like me, you sometimes look at your beloved boyfriend and think to yourself, "why on earth is he wearing that hideous rag?" At which point you become obsessed with tweaking his style. Now SocialBuy.com is making it that much easier for you with their Los Angeles deals. Right now, they are offering Los Angeles deals a Five Four at the Westfield Mall at Culver City or Century City, where you get $50 worth of clothing and accessories for just $25. Who are the hot stars who shop there? Don Cheadle, Gerard Butler and Jay Z. Jesus, if my bf started to look like any of them, I would consider my money well spent. They also have women's clothing, though my wardrobe is in much better shape for spring than the BF's. Check out the Los Angeles deals at SocialBuy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment