Monday, April 19, 2010

Feeling Good with PhysioFit

I'm really not doing a good job with this whole diet and exercise thing. In fact, I haven't really done anything in the last two weeks. I feel like I need a jumpstart, especially with a Vegas trip planned and beach season just around the corner. I heard Pilates gets you in shape really fast and so I found some Los Angeles deals on it, including two private or partner Pilates sessions at PhysioFit. They have locations at Valley Village and Beverly Hills. I'm down for these Los Angeles deals, because it's a personalized workout, tailored to my specific needs and I don't have to worry about injuring myself in trying this new workout. They say that Pilates can make you stand straighter, tone muscle and slim you down. I'm counting on all three for sure. Oh and the Los Angeles deal that I'm trying out is the one on SocialBuy.com right now, for two private (or partner) lessons for just $85 (a $170 value.)

No comments:

Post a Comment